Friday, October 10, 2008

In the Open Graves Where the Jews Lay

This is from Belsen was a Gas by the Sex Pistols. I really don't like the Sex pistols much but it was one of the few songs about the Holocaust I could find with good lyrics. I was just thinking about coming home from school today on the bus. A small white kid on the bus was saying he was a white supremacist and that he would light me on fire and burn me at any chance he could. I won't state this boy's name because he may have been kidding. It was funny, but scary at the same time. I don't love the Jewish people that much, but I hate white supremacists. They scare the shit out of me. Hitler got dangerously close to conquering the world and killing all the Jews. I don't believe a second Holocaust can happen again, but I wouldn't want to take any chances.



See You Later Alligator (That's a 60's good bye.)

No comments: