Saturday, November 1, 2008

Whatever Happened to my Transylvania Twist?

That's from Monster Mash by Leonard Capizzi. It's officially 12:21, so its officially after Halloween. Halloween has been a weird holiday since my dad died. I used to go trick or treating with my dad with very conformist (yes I said it) and cliched costumes such as ninjas and prisoner outfits. After he died, going trick or treating was just different and it didn't feel good to go out trick or treating. Nowadays I put on funny costumes (such as my amazing rendition of a rabbi this year and my "jewdoo" doll) to see how people would react. I essentially was trying to "rock the boat." I still didn't go out for trick or treating though. I did carve a pumpkin though, which was fun. I did watch some Twilight Zone episodes in complete darkness which was eerily creepy. Its just not as much fun as it used to be.

Ciao for now

No comments: