Monday, September 29, 2008

A doe A deer A Female Deer...

It doesn't make sense at all, but it gets the reader interested. Thales today had the testicles to call me a conformist just because i created a blog. You know what I said to him. I said I was not a conformist because of the dance I created. It's called Spaztron and it is kind of stupid. You just flail your arms around like a mentally retarded octopus. You know what's scary...Everyone's gonna be doing it in the next 10-20 years. Life was boring today. People say I'm funny, but I don't know if it is true or not. I guess it is because when I tell stories people burst out laughing. I'm gonna miss Karate today. I have to do fucking Jewish Rosh hashanah crap. Every christian at school gets two days off while I have to go to Temple for 5 hours. I gotta go.



Excelsior (It means ever upward in Latin. Just so you know.)

No comments: